ASIC's MoneySmart website helps keep you on the right track and
in control of your money with videos on a range of topics,
- Managing your money - Budgeting, setting
financial goals, saving, banking, managing your debts, getting help
with your mortgage and income tax.
- Borrowing and credit - Taking control of your
credit card, repaying your mortgage, getting an interest-free deal,
no interest loans, and avoiding sales pressure.
- Insurance - Preparing your home for bushfire
season, and tips on travel insurance.
- Superannuation and retirement - Sort out your
super and plan for retirement.
- Investing - Investing basics; understanding
diversification and risk; investing in shares, property and
debentures; and getting financial advice.
- Life events and you - Videos to help you sort
out your finances during major life events, like divorce and
separation, dealing with illness and buying a home; as well as
videos for people aged under 25, families, women, Indigenous
Australians, and people with disability.
- Teaching - Learn about ASIC's MoneySmart
Teaching program, and see videos from MoneySmart Schools, including
Singleton Primary School and Wingham High School.
These videos are featured on the relevant webpages across the
website, or you can watch them all on the MoneySmart YouTube channel.
Last updated: 02 May 2018