Contact us

How to contact us if you want to ask us a question, make a complaint, report a website issue, subscribe to our enewsletter or follow us on social media.

Website issues

Publications and eNewsletter

MoneySmart Teaching

Make a complaint

General issues

Media enquiries

Use the Translating and Interpreting Service

Interpreter icon

If you have difficulty speaking or understanding English, you can call ASIC on 1300 300 630 and ask for an interpreter.

Alternatively you can call the Translating and Interpreting Service directly on 131 450 which operates nationally and provides a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week service for over 100 languages.

National Relay Service

If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can phone us through the National Relay Service.

Visit their website at or call the Helpdesk on 1800 555 660 (TTY 1800 555 630).


Last updated: 03 Feb 2017