Personal loan calculator
Estimated time: 5 mins
Helps you work out:
About this calculator -
- This is a model, not a prediction. It only gives you an
estimate of amounts and repayment periods; the actual amounts may
be higher or lower.
- It does NOT include extras such as establishment or account
- It applies to loans where your regular repayment includes both
interest and the gradual repayment of the amount borrowed. It does
NOT apply to interest only loans.
- It does NOT consider your ability to make the repayments shown.
To help you consider the impact of interest rates changes, an
example is provided. This shows the impact if interest rates rose
by 2% per year. Interest rates could rise in future by more than 2%
- It assumes interest is calculated by compounding on the same
weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as the frequency of repayment
- It is NOT intended to be your sole source of information when
making a financial decision. You should consider whether you should
get advice from a licensed financial adviser.
planner - work out how much you can repay.
- Saving - see how
saving for things can be cheaper than getting a loan.
- Getting a
loan? - things you should know before you before you
account' FAQs - explains the 'My account' login &
Last updated: 26 Jul 2016