Payday loan calculator
This calculator helps you work out:
- how much you will pay in fees
- how much the payday loan will cost you in total
- how much your fortnightly repayments will be
For more information see disclaimers &
Estimated time: 10 mins
Disclaimers & assumptions
- This is a model, not a prediction. Amounts are
estimates only, actual amounts may be higher or lower.
- Results are based on information you have provided and do not
take your personal circumstances into account.
- It is not intended to be your sole source of information when
making a financial decision. You may wish to consider getting
advice from a licensed finance professional.
- Using this calculator does not guarantee you will be eligible
for a loan. You will need to satisfy your lender's lending
- Fees do not change for the life of the loan.
- Monthly fees are assumed to apply for each commenced month, for
example, if you borrow an amount of money for 70 days you will pay
three times the monthly fee.
- The maximum Establishment fee your lender is allowed to charge
is 20% of the amount borrowed. The maximum monthly fee your lender
is allowed to charge is 4% of the amount borrowed each month.
Last updated: 13 Feb 2017