Money health check
Helps you you take control of your money by:
- asking some easy questions about your personal finances
- giving you simple steps and tips to improve your situation
For more information see disclaimer & how
it works below.
Estimated time: 10 mins
Disclaimer & how it
The money health check does not provide personal
advice. The full report on your money health is based on
the information you provide. The actions listed are only
suggestions. Please consider whether they are appropriate for your
circumstances and seek financial advice if you are not sure.
How it works
- Asks you simple questions about your personal
finances across eight money topics. At the end of each
topic the money health check tells you if that money topic is under
- Once you have completed the money health check you'll get a
full report on your money health and actions to
improve it. You are able to select which actions you want to save,
print or email.
- To save the action items from the full report
click 'save' and sign up to 'My Account'. My Account allows you to
set reminders and tick off actions you've completed.
Last updated: 13 Feb 2017