Money health calculators & toolkits
Check your money health, get a money plan and find out if you
have lost money with our calculators and toolkits.
EXPLORE OUR MONEY HEALTH CALCULATORS &
Money health calculators
Allows you to:
- list all of your assets and liabilities
- get an overview of your current financial position.
- practical steps to separate your finances
- create an action checklist
- get your money on track.
- what income you'll have over your parental leave so you can
plan your money
- what impact taking a shorter or longer time off work will have
on your income.
- manage money issues
- gain an edge on finances
- create a personalised money to do list.
Helps you work out:
- if your total assets outweigh your debts
- the strength of your current financial situation.
Top 10 calculators
Last updated: 31 May 2017