Personal finance apps for your mobile
Use our free apps to get instant calculations and financial
assessments on your phone.
MoneySmart Cars helps you save money when you're buying a
car. You'll get an initial result of what your car will cost
and you can further personalise the result by inputting details of
your car and loan options.
The MoneySmart Cars app help you:
- Work out the real cost of buying and running a car
- Identify hidden costs
- Find alternate ways to finance a car
Find out more about MoneySmart Cars.
Track your savings goals on the go with this easy-to-use app.
TrackMyGOALS integrates techniques that we know work for successful
savers. It allows you to set, plan, track and manage your savings
goals and visualize your progress towards achieving those
The TrackMyGOALS app helps you cultivate good savings habits and
reach your dreams by:
- Creating realistic savings goals
- Prioritising your goals to ensure they can be achieved
- Providing positive encouragement by tracking your progress
Find out more about the TrackMyGOALS app. You can also take a look
at our infographic on How Australians save
TrackMySPEND is a free app that shows you what you are spending
your money on and puts you in control. It won a Government Services
Award at the 2013 Australian Mobile
- Track personal expenses on the go
- Find out where you can save
- View your spending history on screen or export to a CSV
Find out more about the TrackMySPEND app.
Have you got a financial decision to make? Access five of our
most popular calculators in one app:
- Savings calculator
- Loan calculator
- Mortgage calculator
- Superannuation calculator
- Interest-free deal calculator
Find out more about the free mobile calculator app.
Money health check
The money health check helps you work out whether your finances
need attention, could be better or are under control.
The money health check will:
- Give you results tailored to your situation
- Provide a list of 'to do' actions
- Allow you to save or email your top 5 actions
Find out more about the money health check
Last updated: 10 Aug 2016