This calculator explains:
- How to calculate GST (goods and services tax) in
- The amount of GST you will pay or should charge customers
- The price excluding GST and the total cost including
Estimated time: 10 sec
About this calculator - assumptions & further
If you are registered for GST, or required to be, the goods and
services you sell in Australia are generally taxable unless they
are GST-free or input-taxed.
This calculator can help when you're making taxable sales only
(that is, a sale that has GST in the price).
A taxable sale must be:
- for payment of some kind
- made in the course of operating your business
- connected with Australia.
The Australian Taxation Office website
explains in more detail how the goods and services tax (GST)
Last updated: 07 Mar 2018