Employer contributions calculator
Want to know how to calculate superannuation?
Use this calculator to:
- work out how much super you should be getting from your
- check if you are getting the right amount per month
For more information see disclaimers
Estimated time: 10 sec
- Calculations are based on the minimum amount of super your
employer must pay on your behalf, known as the Superannuation
Guarantee Contribution (SGC).
- The Super Guarantee Contribution rate is currently equal
to 9.5% of your ordinary time earnings, on income up to
$52,760 per quarter. This rate will be increased by 0.5% on 1 July
2021. Further increments of 0.5% will apply annually up to 2025‐26,
when the Super Guarantee rate will be set at 12%.
- This calculator does not cover all the eligibility criteria for
getting the superannuation guarantee. For more details see
the ATO's Super Guarantee eligibility
Last updated: 24 Apr 2018