This page explains how the 'My account' area can help
What is 'My
Creating a 'My account' profile lets you:
- save and retrieve results from some MoneySmart calculators
- sync data on some apps so you can view them across multiple
- manage your profile and password information.
How do I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps:
- Go to our forgotten password page under
'Log in', enter your username/email and select the
'send a link' button.
- You will receive an email with a unique identifier which will
allow your password to be changed.
- Please note that the password reset is
time sensitive and you need to use the link sent
to you within 20 minutes or it will expire.
This is done from for security reasons.
- If your mail provider (eg. hotmail, gmail) is displaying the
link over multiple lines and you are unable to click the link, try
to copy and paste the entire link into your browser address
- You will then be taken to a MoneySmart webpage that will
allow you to type in a new password.
If you are not able to use the link within 20 minutes, you can
repeat the steps above at any time.
Are there FAQs for specific
Yes, you will find specific FAQs on most calculator pages under
the calculator. View all calculators.
What happens to the personal
information you collect?
webpage explains which personal information we collect when you
use 'My Account' and how your privacy is protected.
Last updated: 26 Oct 2016